Remember my new oven I got a few weeks ago? I tested my skill in baking and I'm a dumber, as expected. I tried to make a baked egg in avocado for brunch but the avocado was overcooked so it tasted not good and left a weird after taste. Anyway, as the picture is still good to be published in this blog so here I share you the recipe.
- 1 avocado
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Happy heart and hungry tummy
How to cook:
- Preheat the oven to 250C degrees
- Slice the avocado in half and remove the pit. If the hole is too small, scoop the avocado a bit to make it big enough for one egg.
- Put the avocado on a small bowl (so the egg won't spill over) and crack the egg into the avocado
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper
- Bake for 20 minutes
Level of difficulties:
- I didn't preheat the oven, which is a basic thing. (I'm an amateur, so chill....)
- The avocado I used was already over ripe