How do you create your work?
- I mix a bit of everything: Watercolor, gouache, pencil, brush pen, markers and photoshop.
Which university did you attend?
- Universitas Indonesia - Communication (Advertising major)
How do you become an illustrator?
What equipment do you use?
- Paints: Sakura Mat watercolors, Simbalion, Daniel Smith Extra Fine Watercolors (Iridescent Bronze and Interference Silver), Acryla Gouache, Gansai Tambi (only a few colors from the pull out palettes)
- Brush pen - Alcohol based: Copic Ciao, Copic Sketch
- Brush pen - Water based: Marvy Artist’s Brush, Tombow ABT
- Brush pen - Ink based: Faber-Castell PITT Artist Pen, ZIG (Memory System)
- Pencils: Faber-Castell 2B graphite pencil, Faber-Castell Albrecht Durer for colored pencils
- Brush: LYRA (I mostly use the rounded brush between #3 - #5, the biggest one I own is the #12), Camlon Pro angled brush #4
- Paper: Canson Aquarelle (blue cover) and Arches cold pressed for watercolor, Canson Marker (purple cover) for markers
- Others: My Macbook Pro 13-inch, Canon CanoScan LiDE 120 for scanning my works and Canon EOS M10 for taking pictures of my work
Can I interview you for my blog or school/uni projects?
- Feel free to drop me an email, I’ll try to do my best to answer. Please be moderate on the list of questions as a long list will take longer time to answer depending on my deadlines.
Can you do custom designs for personals?
- I’m sorry I can not at the moment
- Yes I do, private and small group (up to 5 people). Email me to email@example.com for details
- Please email me to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yes, if you already have a clear brief on how many and what kind of illustrations do you need. I don’t do page layout, illustrations ONLY.